Cash Back scheme – Terms & Conditions
· This Offer/Coupon to participate in the scheme (“offer”) is valid following the purchase of refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners, and/or microwave ovens and / or chest freezers/ or coolers (“Qualifying Products”) of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.– Appliance Division (“Godrej”) by all Health care workers practicing or working in the state of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana (“Eligible Consumers”) purchasing any Product exclusively from any outlet of Pai International Electronics Ltd(“Dealer”) holding a valid Coupon and who thereafter elects to participate in the offer (“Participating Consumer”).
· The value of this Coupon is INR 1000/-
· This offer is a voluntary offer made by the concerned dealer. Neither this offer nor the participation in it, has any direct or indirect relationship with the maximum retail price (MRP) of any Qualifying Products. The MRP paid for any Qualifying Products will be the sole consideration for the sale of such Qualifying Products, and purchase of such Qualifying Products.
· Participation in the offer is purely voluntary. By participating in the offer, it is deemed that you have accepted these terms and conditions mentioned herewith.
· The above offer is by and at the sole discretion of the dealer(PIEL). Godrej disclaims any / all liabilities, costs or expenses whatsoever that may arise in relation to the offer.
· This offer is valid on any Qualifying Products purchased by Eligible Consumers between 01st July 2022 till 30th July 2022 or until the entire stock of such Qualifying Products is sold.
· The Participating Consumer needs to show their coupon, along with an identity proof of being a Health care worker at the billing counter to be eligible to avail of the benefit of the offer.
· Billing name and ID name need to be the same to redeem this discount.
· The cashback amount is an instant one and shall be redeemed immediately at the time of purchase and cannot be kept for redemption on a future purchase.
· The cashback amount cannot be redeemed for actual cash, the amount won would therefore be adjusted against the price of the Qualifying Products.
· The Coupon cannot be transferred to another individual.
· Each Qualifying Product purchased is entitled to one coupon only and 2 or more coupons cannot be clubbed against a single purchase.
· This Coupon may not be clubbed with any other prevailing promotions and offers as may be offered by on or behalf of Godrej or the Dealer in respect of any Products from time to time.
· This offer is valid only in the state of Karnataka, Andhra- Pradesh, and Telangana and redeemable from the selected Godrej Appliances authorized dealers (PIEL).
· This Offer is not valid for any employees of Godrej or Pai International Electronics Ltd.
· The Dealer reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend, or discontinue the offer, or any part thereof, without ascribing any reason and without any requirement for any prior notice to the Eligible Consumers.
· This offer is at the sole discretion of the dealer. Neither Godrej nor the distributor from whom the Qualifying Product has been purchased shall be responsible for any cost, expense or other liability whatsoever in relation to, arising from, or connected with this offer.
· Neither Godrej nor the dealer from whom the relevant Qualifying Product has been purchased shall have any responsibility or liability for any lost, stolen, or misplaced Coupons.
· Each Participating Consumer is required to retain the original Coupon.
· By participating in this offer, each Participating Consumer hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to the terms and conditions of the offer including these terms and conditions on this Coupon.
· This offer, including the purchase of any Qualifying Products and the cashback, shall be subject to the laws of India, including all applicable tax laws and regulations, as may be applicable from time to time. The Participating Consumers shall be required to bear all taxes in connection with the purchase of the Qualifying Products, in accordance with prevailing tax laws.
· In case of disputes, the courts in Bengaluru, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.