BUYBACK GUARANTEE SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The Buyback Guarantee Policy is non-transferrable.
• On exercising the Buyback Guarantee, the Customer shall receive the Buyback Guarantee Value on the purchase of a New Phone sold between 0 - 12 months from the date of purchase Phone. The Customer shall not be entitled to avail the Buyback Guarantee post the time period set forth above.
• The Buyback Guarantee Policy is applicable on selected models only.
• The price of the New Phone purchase by the customer will be at all times, be higher than the Buyback Guarantee Value. Further, the Customer shall not be entitled to receive cash or any other form of compensation in lieu of the Buyback Guarantee Value.
• This Buyback Guarantee cannot be clubbed with any other exchange offer, at the time of exercise of the Buyback Guarantee.
• The original box, charger and accessories of the Original Phone would need to be returned in good working condition, along with the Original Phone, while exercising the Buyback Guarantee. The original box should not any tear or dents, and the original charger and accessories should be in working condition and without any body damages or missing parts. In case the customer fails to provide original box, charger and accessories for the Original phone under the conditions specified above, the Buy Back Guarantee Value shall be reduced by Rs. 900 or above based on the brand.
• While exercising the Buyback Guarantee, a Store executive shall conduct the following checks on the Original Phone:
o The operating system of the Original Phone shall not be rooted or modified
o The phone switches on and should be in switch on mode without connecting to charger
o The IMEI of the old device matches with the original Invoice
o Phone screen and the body of the Original Phone is not in damaged or broken condition and the Original Phone is in working condition;
o Original box, charger, headphones and accessories are provided in good working condition,
o Screen lock should not be active (all forms of screen lock viz; pattern, pin, password, fingerprint, face recognition, smart Lock, etc. needs to be de--activated).
o An online quality check may be conducted and no test shall be skipped;
• If the Original Phone satisfies all the quality checks stated above, only then will the Customer be eligible to avail the Buyback Guarantee. If any or all of the quality checks stated above are not satisfied, there may be a deduction to the discount value. The quality check shall be to the satisfaction of the Store executive and his decision shall be final in this regard. The Store executives, may, at their sole discretion perform additional checks to assess the condition of the device at the time of exercise of the Buyback Guarantee. Company decision will be final.
• The Customer shall not have any claim/ownership over the old Phone and the accessories after the billing is complete.
• The Buyback Guarantee can be exercised only on the purchase of the New Phone with in the time frame as mentioned above.
• Further, at the time of exercise of the Buyback Guarantee we suggest the Customer should go through and read the detailed terms and conditions as an acceptance of these terms and conditions for the Buyback Guarantee to be exercised.
• The Buyback Guarantee is specific to the Customer who purchased the Original Phone and the Buyback Guarantee will be valid only on the purchase of the New Phone from the same account as that of the Customer who bought the Original Phone.
• All taxes or liabilities payable to any regulatory authority shall be borne by the Customer.
• Company decision will be final.
Buyback Guarantee FAQs:
Within 30 days up to 80%
Pai secure Buyback guarantee [BBG] is an exclusive offer to our customers, wherein we assure customers to phones bought from us at 80% or 50% of model’s current prevailing price for 365 days.
31st to 365 days up to 50%
How does Buyback Guarantee work?
Buyback Guarantee is a paid offering that provides an assured buyback value for your phone. This buyback value can be availed as a discount on the next phone purchase from Pai International.
At the time of purchase of your next phone, you simply go for exchange offer and get up to 80% buyback value of current Price for your phone based on the condition of the phone. Please note Up to 30 days 80% and Between 31 to 365 days 50%
This is the best offer for who upgrade his smartphone every 6-12 months. *Subject to normal terms and condition.
What is the value of buy back?
1. Within 30 days 80% of current price. (excluding GST)
2. Between 31 to 365 days 50% of current price. (excluding GST)
Both 80% and 50% is calculated on what value?
Both 80% and 50% calculated on current price, customer can ask for store to provide quotation for current price.
On what bases are the buyback claim amount is calculated?
Buyback guarantee is claimed without GST amount on current price
How can Customer buy the Buyback Guarantee?
The Buyback Guarantee can be purchased on selected smartphones for a nominal fee Rs 249. It assures the Customer a buyback value for his phone which should be availed as a discount on the purchase of next smart phone.
Is there any registration required to activate this policy?
Registration is not required, but buyback guarantee product should mention on tax invoice in particulars column.
In case of DOA handset, how does this policy transfer to new handset?
Policy transfer is not required; customer shall furnish both original invoice & DOA certificate.
What are brands covered under this policy?
All smart phones except Apple IPhone
In case of handset is purchased under cash back offer, then on what value is calculated?
In case of cash back cases buyback % is calculated excluding cash back amount.
What can customer buy out of buyback guarantee value?
Customer can purchase Mobile & Mobile accessories at Pai International.
What is timeline for customer to utilize the claim value?
Customer has to utilize claim on same day.
Can customer avail both buyback guarantee and price drop protection?
Yes, customer can avail both assured buyback & price protection.
Can customer avail both buyback guarantee and Damage Protection?
No, customer can’t avail both assured buyback & damage protection, because if handset replaced under BBG claim/damage protection claim such handset cannot have any offers associated with it.
If the handset is operated by non-authorised service centre, is buyback guarantee applicable?
No, if the handset is operated by non-authorised centre buyback guarantee will get void.
Can customer club two BBG claim for his/her 2nd purchase?
Yes he/she can club two BBG claim for 2nd purchase, however both BBG claim should be on the same date.
How can Customer redeem the Buyback Guarantee?
Customer will be able to redeem the Buyback Guarantee value for his phone as a discount against the purchase of another smart phone in any Pai international outlets; the price of the new phone must be higher than the Buyback Guarantee amount. Customer can avail this offer only by going through the exchange Offer.
Customer can buy the Buyback Guarantee post purchase of the smartphone?
No, Customer should only purchase the Buyback Guarantee together with a smartphone where buyback guarantee is available
Customer can get cash or wallet credit when he/she redeem my Buyback Guarantee?
No, the buyback offer is applicable for Customer to avail discount only against the purchase of a new phone.
Customer has to compulsory return the phone if she/he purchased the phone on Buyback Guarantee?
Customer has the following options
-Keep his/her old phone and not claim Buyback Guarantee
-Return his/her old phone and make the next purchase using Buyback Guarantee discount.
Is Customer need to return the original box, charger, user manual and accessories along with phone?
Yes, Customer needs to return the original box, charger, user manual and accessories along with the phone to claim complete Buyback Guarantee value. If customer failed to give box & accessories will lead to a reduction of the Buyback Guarantee value by Rs. 900 or above based on the brand and model
What are document to be collected by the customer from the store?
1. Original invoice at the time of sales
2. Buyback guarantee undertaking form
3. One quotation for current price of buyback handset
4. Copy of new handset bill
If Customer purchased phone from another Dealer/retail store, can Customer become eligible for the Buyback Guarantee program?
No, the Buyback Guarantee program is only available to customers, who have purchased mobile phones from any of our Pai international outlets.
Are there any conditions for this program?
A customer is assured a Buyback Guarantee value as long as he fulfils the conditions for the program. Buyback Guarantee value may not be awarded, or there may be deductions on the Buyback Guarantee amount, if these conditions are not fulfilled. For instance, if you do not provide the original box and accessories, Likewise, a buyback guarantee even not accept if customer phone is broken, screen damaged, heavily body-damaged or not in a functionally working condition.
What checks will be performed by the Store executive at the time of new purchase?
1. Brand and model of the old device matches with the original Invoice
2. The phone switches on and should be in switch on mode without connecting to charger
3. The IMEI of the old device matches with the original Invoice
4. Phone screen and the body of the phone is not in damaged or broken or scratches with a condition that the phone is in working condition.
5. Original box, charger, headphones and accessories are provided in good condition
6. Screen lock should not be active (all forms of screen lock viz; pattern, pin, password, fingerprint, face recognition, smart Lock, etc needs to be deactivated).
7. In case of Apple phones, I Cloud account should be dis-associated/unlocked from the phone
8. Any other based on inspection at outlet.
Customer lost the box of the phone but he/she have all the other accessories. Still Customer is eligible for the Buyback Guarantee discount?
Yes, but there will be deduction from the Buyback Guarantee value (it is consider as No accessories).
Is customer can extend his Buyback Guarantee policy once it gets expired
No, the policy lapses on the expiry date and may not be extended or reactivated. However, Customer can still avail the prevailing regular exchange offers if any such schemes are running at that time.
Is Buyback Guarantee available across all Pai Stores?
Yes, Customer can avail the Buyback Guarantee from all Pai international stores.
Can Customer transfer his/her Buyback Guarantee policy to someone else?
No, this policy cannot be transferred from the original policyholder to someone else.